Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bjorn Foto is back!!

Okay, so I got a new camera. I decided to wait on the DSLR and went with the Nikon S600. It has some really cool features and as you will see I am learning how it works in different shooting conditions. If you have one and have any tips for it let me know. My first outing with it was a sporting event. And not just any sporting event...Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals Dallas Stars vs. Detroit Red Wings. As you will be able to tell from the pics I will post our house cheers for the red & white.

I am really looking forward to getting things going again with my new camera. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Tori...I was a month to late meeting you!!! Nikon?!?!!? I am a Canon girl, ha!! I am so excited to know you and share in our passion for photography and capturing the world God has blessed us with!