Monday, October 15, 2007

As I see it...8 hours a day

I work at a desk all day. I do enjoy my work but it can be repetitive at times.
My office needs a makeover.

I work with numbers a lot. The ten key is my friend.

The two hole punch...ask anyone I work with how crazy it makes me when
someone bumps it against something and makes it punch the hole 1/4 of an inch off. I check
it each time I use it.



My new calculator. The old one bit the dust after a co-worker knocked a
soda over on it and then a few weeks later I did the same with my latte.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canon 350D (Rebel xt) ;)
And yes, a little makeover would be nice :))

Merisi said...

Some color would be great!
Maybe a large poster right where your eyes can rest when you lift them off your keyboard?

A couple of months ago I spilled my morning tea over the keyboard of my laptop. I quickly ran for the vacuum cleaner to suck up the tea. Wrong move, he ate my keys! Luckily, my daughter was able to put them back in, after I had retrieved them from the vacuum cleaner bag. Now I use an external keyboard, easier to type with anyway. And still drink my tea.