Monday, October 15, 2007

I am having fun learning PhotoShop

I was bored one night and decided to take some of my random photos and play around
with my PhotoShop software. This inspired piece came from the photo below.

I took this picture of this tiny pink flower at my Mema's house. She lives in South Texas
where the Mesquite trees and brown grass take over everything.
She spread some flower seeds on her front lawn and watered it like crazy...this little guy was
the fruit of her hard work.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I am also having fun with photoshop, even though this computer I'm using here is on german, meaning photoshop as well...Fun times!! ;)

T said...

Tea,

Thanks! I would love to see some of your stuff, please post when you get a chance. You have a great eye, I am sure it is wonderful.

Merisi said...

Hi Tori,
hi Tea,
small world. :-)

Incredible, what one can create of one single beautiful flowers.

My son, who knows how to play the game, once produce a postcard of himself sitting in a lounge chair on the White House front yard. I had it on the fridge in the kitchen and people were impressed. Even I almost believed in it. :-)

I have learned to crop (which I practically never use, too time consuming) and how to cut down on size (or whatever that is called, I am a complete moron as far as all this digital language is concerned).

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tori.
I'm off from school today. Kinda surfing...sleeping...reading...eating.
I love PhotoShop. I would love to take a formal class or two. It really is amazing what you can learn to do with it. Maybe that should be my new year's resolution? To learn at least a software program or two?