Thursday, July 24, 2008

Theopneustos - God Breathed

My husband fell asleep reading his Bible the other night. As I lay there watching him sleep the wind from the fan started catching the pages of scripture and turning them. It reminded me of the passage from 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 verses 16-17
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

4 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

What a wonderful photo and verse. The Bible is golden. MB

Just a Texas Gal said...

I love the bible and your verse. To see God in the simple things is very special.

I am enjoying photo blogging. It's a new adventure!

Becky said...

What a shot. I love the colour: gold. Perfect.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again sometime...and look forward to visiting here again, too.

When did you live in the PNW? And where?

T said...

Thank you for all your kind comments. I was suprised at the warmth of the light as I was shooting with availble light only...